Popular medium pressure pump for high volume needs in open filter designs. One of the most popular pumps sold by W Lim. Consider the Wave II High Speed or the Dragon High Speed pump when head pressure is 18 feet or more.
Includes quality Marathon motor, 8 foot cord (at no extra charge) for 115v, 2 inch PVC Pipe Schedule 40 inlet/outlets with disconnect unions. 3-Way discharge positions makes this pump easy to connect plumbing too. 3 Year limited warranty on motor.
- Used for larger koi ponds and larger aquariums. Good for bead filters and Wave II 1/2HP and Wave II 1HP has bigger PSI.
- UL Certified
- Commercial Duty
- Industrial Marathon Motor custom built for W. Lim Corp.
- Worldwide electrical capability – 115v/230v, 50/60Hz
- TEFC 1425/1725 RPM motor
- 3 year Limited Warranty on the motor
- Salt water stainless shaft
- Salt water resistant (corrosion Epoxy paint added on)
- Wet-end built with stainless steel screws
- Strong glass filled with ABS injection housing
- 3-way discharge positions for less restriction
- Custom designed for whisper quiet operation
- High flow 2″ ports (installing a check valve 18″ below the waterline will give better performance)
- 2 quick disconnect unions (included)
- Pre-wired for 115v, Now with 8 foot industrial power cord at no extra cost
- Emergency thermal protection shut-off
- Custom built 3-phase available (60Hz